Every effort is made to guarantee exact, current, and complete statistics at the site. The site shows all the information offered by the organization. CallCenterHosting (CCH) should not be held accountable for the accuracy in content displayed on the site. However, CallCenterHosting endeavours to maintain the facts correct, and up-to-date.
The blogs published on the site are for general information purpose only. CallCenterHosting is not accountable for any accuracy in content published in the blogs.
CallCenterHosting no longer takes any authority for any issues related to the products of third-party companies it hosts. Besides, CCH isn’t involved with any modifications made to the software product by the vendor. However, CCH holds the right to change any of its policy whenever required with time, of which the users will be updated instantly.
CallCenterHosting is a VOIP service provider that hosts multiple third-party software products such as:
- VICIdial® Hosting: VICIdial® Hosting is the registered trademark of VICIdial Group.
- GOautodial®: GOautodial is the registered trademark of GOautodial, Inc.
- Salesforce®: Salesforce is the registered trademark of Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Microsoft Office®: Microsoft Office is the registered trademark for Microsoft Corporation.
- Zendesk®: Zendesk Support is the support ticketing system provided by Zendesk, Inc.
- QuickBooks®: QuickBooks is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
- Google Apps®: Google Apps are developed by Google for the user domain.