What Is A Dialer?
A call center dialer is an application that is integrated with the CRM and places outbound calls to the customers. An automatic call center dialer improves the agent’s efficiency by eliminating the need for manual dialing, which is very time-consuming.
Businesses can choose the right call center software according to their needs and requirements. Every call center dialer has features integrated to cater to the specific needs of the customers. Some of the call center dialers that make call center operations function smoothly are-
- Predictive Dialer
- Preview Dialer
- Auto Dialer
- Robo Dialer
- Progressive Dialer
In this blog, we will talk exclusively about the Predictive dialer and how it connects the businesses to their potential customers.
Predictive dialer is an outbound dialing system that automatically dials phone numbers from a list of contacts. The underlying principle behind the working of a predictive dialer is based on statistical algorithms.
What sets predictive dialer apart from other dialers is that it can predict the availability of the agents to make the next call, based on predictive algorithms. Another feature that distinguishes predictive dialer from other dialers is that it can dial multiple contacts at the same time. This ensures that the idle time for the agents is minimized, and the right number of leads are contacted
Let’s take a look at some of the features of a predictive dialer-
- Campaign Management
- CRM Integration
- Real-Time Reporting
- Contact List Management
- Interactive Agent Dashboard
- Call Recording
To Know More About The Features Of Predictive Dailer, Read – Top 16 Features Of Predictive Dialer
What Is Campaign Management and Why Is It Important?
It is an inbuilt feature of a predictive dialer that allows the call center managers and supervisors to create multiple campaigns from the same login. Campaigns that are created can be customized as per the requirements and needs of businesses. The campaigns are automated using Rules. These set rules are used to run the campaigns according to the business requirement.
Managers create campaigns to set business targets and achieve them in a defined time period. Using campaign management functionality, the managers can create, update, manage, and delete the campaigns according to the requirement.
CallCenterHosting’s Predictive Dialer: Features Of Campaign Management –
1. Easy To Use – Predictive dialer has an easy to use portal that guides the managers towards the steps that follow. Call center managers, and supervisors with little or no technical knowledge can also use the portal with ease.
2. Automatic Time Zone Management – Automatic time zone management allows the managers to stop the campaign automatically at a set time. Campaigns can be created, managed as well as stopped according to different time zones.
3. Multiple Simultaneous Campaigns – The campaign management feature also allows creating and running numerous campaigns at the same time. The campaigns can have their own message, campaign options, call lists, and the number of agents handling the campaigns.
4. Manageable From Any Device – One of the advantages that campaign management provides is that it is compatible with any device. That is, campaigns can be created as well as run from any device, be it laptops, smartphones, desktops, etc. Managers can also check the summary of the campaign and call details.
5. Campaign Controls – Controlling a campaign is no big deal with predictive dialer campaign management. Managers, as well as the agents, can easily start and stop a campaign according to their requirements. They can also pause it and re-run whenever required.
6. Skill Based Routing Of Calls – Predictive dialer campaign management allows the managers to assign calls to the agents based on their abilities. That is, calls are routed to the agents based on their pre-tested ability to handle the calls. This process of distributing calls amongst the agents is called Skill-based routing.
7. Can Be Connected To Phone and PC – Predictive dialer allows the calls to get connected to any device. The campaign management feature also allows transferring the calls to the PC.
8. Contact List Management – Call lists provide the source of customer contacts, which can be imported to the campaign management controls. The dialer allows contact management by importing the calls to the campaign and conducting DNC scrubbing to filter out contacts.
9. Dialing Controls – Campaign management comes integrated with several dialing control options like call analysis controls, dialing mode, line usage, no answer time out, and more. These options allow the agents to gain control on dialing and connect with the customers efficiently.
10. Inbound/Outbound Blending Settings – The dialer supports call blending, that is, the coordinated delivery of inbound and outbound calls to the same set of agents. It monitors the volume of inbound calls and adjusts the outbound calls accordingly. Blending is supported in all agent-based modes of dialing.
Why Choose CallCenterHosting’s Predictive Dialer?
Great customer experience is the key to business success. A hosted predictive dialer provides the ability to reach out to potential customers in an efficient way.
CallCenterHosting’s Predictive dialer is the perfect outbound tool that your business needs. It is integrated with a plethora of features that help your business make smart connections. Try CallCenterHosting Predictive Dialer free for seven days and get ready for a cloud intelligent call center.
Latest posts by Kritagya Pandey (see all)
- The Importance of Personalization in Customer Service - August 11, 2021
- Customer Experience Trends for a Post-COVID-19 World - September 2, 2020
- Virtual Contact Center Starter Kit: All You Need To Know - August 19, 2020