Offering cloud-based solutions solving every call-center need as per the clients’ requirements and budget, CallCenterHosting accelerates among the GoodFirms’ ranking.
GoodFirms is an online B2B analysis and review platform and has done a thorough analysis of all the businesses filed therein based upon three criteria – Quality, Reliability, and Ability. It also examines industry-specific software based on its highlights, usability, and different benefits.
After a thorough investigation of the quality of the call center software by culling the most detailed inputs from their clients, GoodFirms found CallCenterHosting to be leading. Below is the extensive research report, which highlights its accomplishments.
CallCenterHosting understands the environment which asks for innovative, robust, and intelligent solutions that deliver high-quality results in the stipulated period. CallCenterHosting is a product of Real PBX Limited. Headquartered in Kent, England, it provides the call center solutions to data centers located in London, Frankfurt, and Beauharnois. These SSAE-18 compliant data centers are equally protected with the best physical safety, server security, and data security standards.
The security system of the data center at CallCenterHosting is reliable, and thus, the team assures the customers with maximum server uptime and 100% safety from any safety breach. Once the team delivers the product to the customers, the team makes sure to provide to the clients with a seamless experience of the best call center solutions.
The mission of the company is to render success by giving clients new and innovative cloud-based communication solutions. Besides this, the company holds a vision to bring innovation in the call center environment with more inclination towards fulfilling the needs of each user.
What Makes Call Center Software Unique?
CallCenterHosting provides call center solutions with every option to make a complete communication platform for patrons and agents. There are various reasons to switch for the cloud-hosted call centers which make the cloud migration of the call centers a valid option and which are mentioned below –
- Solutions exhibited by the CallCenterHosting are affordable, and they work on ‘pay as you go’ model. There is no need to develop infrastructure.
- One can easily upscale the call-center as per the needs, and it is cost-effective.
- One can manage every single activity related to the call center process.
- The peculiarities given with the cloud-hosted call centers help to improve the customer experience in the best possible way.
- It blends with the CRM and customer information gets updated by itself.
- It assures that the user gets the latest and safest interface to work on.
- It provides high-security to guarantee that the data remains safe.
- The experts help the clients in the complete process of installation.
- It also supports remote agents effortlessly.
Apart from the points mentioned above, CallCenterHosting also provides after-sales service support to worldwide clients which make this call center software best amongst the listed ones at GoodFirms.
The solutions are very cost-effective in the present scenario of the market. One can always discuss the plan with the solution expert at CallCenterHosting.
Washington, D.C. based GoodFirms is a maverick B2B research and reviews firm that aligns its efforts in finding the top software delivering unparalleled services to its clients. GoodFirms’ extensive research process ranks the companies, boosts their online reputation and helps service seekers pick the right technology partner that meets their business needs.
Latest posts by CCH Editor (see all)
- What Impact Will 5G Have on Unified Communication? - November 17, 2021
- Brands Losing Human Touch: How and Why to Humanize CX in the Age of Automation? - October 6, 2021
- How AI and Human Judgment can change the way Call Centres Operate - September 22, 2021